– Leisurely walking; around a park, around a zoo, around a market, on a beach, just so long as you don’t so much as break a sweat or raise your heart rate above ‘resting’.
– DIY projects; I mean creative ones, under no circumstances should anything involving a roof, tiling, timber, sanding or power tools be undertaken on a Sunday (don’t let anyone else ask for “just one hour!” of your time to sweep the driveway, wait until Monday).
– Breakfast as the centrepiece meal Sundays are breakfast’s time to shine. Pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, spinach, feta, tomatoes, waffles, thick rye bread, coffee, tea- at home or your favourite cafe, anything goes. The hardest decision is whether to go sweet or savoury…
– Newspapers I’ve ranted about my obsession with sunday newspapers many times before. I don’t think I’ve ever read hard news on a sunday, it’s all features, fashion, travel, design and stuff other people eat.
– Post Secret a sunday ritual.
– First Birthday Parties I’m going to one this afternoon, yay!
What’s your favourite thing to do on a sunday?